Adult Life jacket - Manual InflateCrewsaver
Currently out of blue and red jackets, navy still available!
The Crewfit 165N Sport uses the latest 3D technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels for all users. The Crewfit 165N Sport has the essential features to ensure the recreational user remains safe when out on the water. The slim line, light weight jacket ensures you can carry out important fishing tasks like casting, pulling your lobster pots, pulling the anchor rope and reeling in that fish of a lifetime.
We believe these are the best jacket for the complete fisher and we wouldn't sell them if we didn't believe these were the best jacket on the market to bring you and your family home safe.
Gone are the days of stuffing the old yellow foam jackets under the seat or taking up room on the boat. whether you go in the drink while fishing from rocks or roll your kayak in fast flowing water - these Crewsaver's are designed to be worn in case an emergency is upon you quicker than expected!
What happens when it is inflated, can I still use the jacket? Yes. You will need a re-arm kit which simply is a pin and Co2 cannister and is easy to replace yourself. There are instructions that come with the jacket and learning how to re-arm your jacket is important. We now sell re-arming kits for both Manual Inflating and Automatic Inflating Jackets.
OUR PRICE $89.95 (plus postage)
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (165N) to float you higher in the water
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness (*Harness not included, please purchase the Manual 165N with Harness Jacket on this site)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- UML MK5 Automatic or Halkny Roberts 840 Manual operating heads
- Centre buckle adjuster
- Crotch strap (*Not included, purchase seperatley, email email@example.com to order)
- Oral Inflate Tube
- Reflective tape
- Lifting becket