Adult Water Activated (AUTO) LifejacketCrewsaver
The 165N water-activated lifejacket is a popular choice for fishers who need the extra comfort knowing they won’t need to think about pulling the inflate cord if something goes wrong.
The jacket will inflate when submerged in water (so they won’t accidentally go off if they’re splashed or wet from the rain), these jackets are well suited for solo fishers and non-confident swimmers (boating or landbased). Exactly the same design as our user activated jackets, these jackets are comfortable, durable, fit snug on the body and won’t impose on any fishing activities.
The weight range for these jackets are 40kg - 200kg. Fully adjustable straps.
Kids sizes also available under 'kids lifejackets.'
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a superior buoyancy rating of 165N - well above what you require to stay afloat
- New 3D ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bladder design – top of the range bladder turns you onto your back, supports your head, reduces wave impact on the face and greatly improves the mouth free board (distance from your mouth to the water)
- Unique chin support – tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Inflation chamber – provides exceptional turning solutions even if wearing heavy clothing (turn speed less than 2 seconds)
- Activated upon impact in water
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Whistle and reflective tape ensures you are located quickly
- Centre buckle adjuster for perfect fit
- Owners manual - easy to service
Need more information or support in choosing the best lifejacket for you? Read our article 'Which lifejacket is best for my family and I?'
Or email email@example.com or call the office on 08 9246 3366.
Lifejacket FAQ's are also available on our website to ensure no question is left unanswered.
All lifejackets are Certified to Australia Standard AS4758.
Jackets should be externally and internally visually inspected periodically for corrosion and damage. If the lifejacket has signs of damage do not use.
Periodically check your lifejacket using the video below.
*Please note the 165N models will not have a status indicator like the 180 models.
If the lifejacket has been inflated or the canister has been pierced or damaged, you'll need to rearm your lifejacket. Also check the firing mechanism expiry date - date stamped, as these generally expire every three years. Check out the video below on how to service your lifejacket and replace the firing mechanism (this video is suitable for 165 and 180 pro models).
Repack your lifejacket using the video below or the manual provided with your lifejacket.