Adult Water Activated (AUTO) LifejacketCrewsaver
EOFY special offer!
5% off all lifejackets plus a FREE Fishing Monthly magazine with every order. A further 10% off of the already reduced price for Recfishwest members – apply the discount code at checkout.
The 165N water-activated lifejacket is a popular choice for fishers who need the extra comfort knowing they won’t need to think about pulling the inflate cord if something goes wrong.
The jacket will inflate when submerged in water (so they won’t accidentally go off if they’re splashed or wet from the rain), these jackets are well suited for solo fishers and non-confident swimmers (boating or landbased). Exactly the same design as our user activated jackets, these jackets are comfortable, durable, fit snug on the body and won’t impose on any fishing activities.
The weight range for these jackets are 40kg - 200kg. Fully adjustable straps.
Kids sizes also available under 'kids lifejackets.'
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a superior buoyancy rating of 165N - well above what you require to stay afloat
- New 3D ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bladder design – top of the range bladder turns you onto your back, supports your head, reduces wave impact on the face and greatly improves the mouth free board (distance from your mouth to the water)
- Unique chin support – tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Inflation chamber – provides exceptional turning solutions even if wearing heavy clothing (turn speed less than 2 seconds)
- Activated upon impact in water
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Whistle and reflective tape ensures you are located quickly
- Centre buckle adjuster for perfect fit
- Owners manual - easy to service
Jackets should be visually inspected every year and the canisters weighed every 2-3 years to ensure the canister is still the same weight when originally purchased. If not, its time to replace your canister, which is easy to do. Check out our video here or step by step process on our FAQ page.
Need more information or support in choosing the best lifejacket for you? Read our article 'Which lifejackt is best for my family and I?'
Or email email@example.com or call the office on 08 9246 3366.
Lifejacket FAQ's are also available on our website to ensure no question is left unanswered.
All lifejackets are Certified to Australia Standard AS4758.