6 Pack User Activated | Manual LifejacketsCrewsaver
Manual Lifejackets - 6 Pack User Activated
EOFY special offer!
5% off all lifejackets plus a FREE Fishing Monthly magazine with every order. A further 10% off of the already reduced price for Recfishwest members – apply the discount code at checkout.
What's in a 6 Pack of our Manual Lifejackets?
The 6 Pack includes six Crewsaver Adult User-Activated Jackets.
You can choose what colours, just leave a comment in the 'Special instructions box' at the checkout.
The slimline, lightweight jacket ensures you can carry out important fishing tasks like casting, pulling your lobster pots, pulling the anchor rope and reeling in that fish of a lifetime.
We believe these are the best jacket for the complete fisher and we wouldn't sell them if we didn't believe these were the best jacket on the market to bring you and your family home safe.
Gone are the days of stuffing the old yellow foam life jackets under the seat or taking up room on the boat. whether you go in the drink while fishing from rocks or roll your kayak in fast flowing water - these Crewsaver's are designed to be worn in case an emergency is upon you quicker than expected!
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a superior buoyancy rating of 165N - well above what you require to stay afloat
- New 3D ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bladder design – top of the range bladder turns you onto your back, supports your head, reduces wave impact on the face and greatly improves the mouth free board (distance from your mouth to the water)
- Unique chin support – tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Inflation chamber – provides exceptional turning solutions even if wearing heavy clothing (turn speed less than 2 seconds)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Whistle and reflective tape ensures you are located quickly
- Centre buckle adjuster for perfect fit
- Owners manual - easy to service
- Certified to Australia Standard AS4758.
Jackets should be visually inspected every year and the canisters weighed every 2-3 years to ensure the canister is still the same weight when originally purchased. If not, its time to replace your canister, which is easy to do. Check out our video here or step by step process on our FAQ page.
Need more information or support in choosing the best lifejacket for you? Read our article 'Which lifejackt is best for my family and I?'
Or email email@example.com or call the office on 08 9246 3366.
Lifejacket FAQ's are also available on our website to ensure no question is left unanswered.