Adult Lifejacket - User Activated 180N ProCrewsaver
Adult Manual Lifejacket - User Activated 180N Pro
EOFY special offer!
5% off all lifejackets plus a FREE Fishing Monthly magazine with every order. A further 10% off of the already reduced price for Recfishwest members – apply the discount code at checkout.
The new Crewfit range are the first lifejackets of their kind in the world to offer; safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable solutions to everyday recreational boater.
Introducing the Crewfit 180n Pro.
The first of its kind, an everyday boating lifejacket designed using 3D technology to radically increase comfort levels. Successful integration of a high volume 3D shaped bladder design, a peninsula chin support and increased buoyancy to 180N provides you with maximum in water performance. The Crewfit 180N Pro wraps all of these safety features into a fun, stylish, 3D shaped and super comfy cover.
New design, the Mercedes of Lifejackets! A manual LIfejacket.
The user pulls toggle to inflate. Perfect for rock and boat fishers. Increased buoyancy.
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a superior buoyancy rating of 180N - well above what you require to stay afloat
- Indicator window showing the status of the inflator
- New 3D ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bladder design – top of the range bladder turns you onto your back, supports your head, reduces wave impact on the face and greatly improves the mouth free board (distance from your mouth to the water)
- Unique chin support – tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Inflation chamber – provides exceptional turning solutions even if wearing heavy clothing (turn speed less than 2 seconds)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Whistle and reflective tape ensures you are located quickly
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Owners manual - easy to service
- Certified to Australia Standard AS4758.
Jackets should be visually inspected every year and the canisters weighed every 2-3 years to ensure the canister is still the same weight when originally purchased. If not, its time to replace your canister, which is easy to do. Check out our video here or step by step process on our FAQ page.