Cray Crew User Activated PackCrewsaver
We believe these are the best jackets offering maximum comfort, durability and freedom of movement. We wouldn't sell them if we didn't believe these were the best jacket on the market to bring you and your family home safe.
The Cray Crew Manual Pack includes 3 x adult size user activated Crewsaver Lifejackets.
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a superior buoyancy rating of 165N - well above what you require to stay afloat
- New 3D ergonomic shape for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bladder design – top of the range bladder turns you onto your back, supports your head, reduces wave impact on the face and greatly improves the mouth free board (distance from your mouth to the water)
- Unique chin support – tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Inflation chamber – provides exceptional turning solutions even if wearing heavy clothing (turn speed less than 2 seconds)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Whistle and reflective tape ensures you are located quickly
- Centre buckle adjuster for perfect fit
- Owners manual - easy to service
- Certified to Australia Standard AS4758.
Jackets should be externally and internally visually inspected periodically for corrosion and damage. If the lifejacket has signs of damage do not use.
Periodically check your lifejacket using the video below.
*Please note the 165N models will not have a status indicator.
If the lifejacket has been inflated or the canister has been pierced or damaged, you'll need to rearm your lifejacket.
Simply remove the old canister, and replace it with a new 33gram canister (available from our website. Ensure it is securely tightened.
Repack your lifejacket using the video below or the manual provided with your lifejacket.