Crewfit 150n Junior Water ActivatedCrewsaver
The first 3D designed lifejacket for juniors, helping to ensure your little ones remain as comfortable as possible when out on the water. Safety is paramount on the Crewfit 150N junior, a unique bladder design with a peninsular chin support offers the most advanced performance solutions available today.
Sizing: Junior Jackets fit kids weighing 20kg - 50kg. The actual size of the jacket does not differ from the Adult Jacket, it's the buoyancy rating that differs. If your child is on the weight limit you can purchase either an automatic or manual adult lifejacket - pending on his/ hers swimming ability.
- Type 1 lifejacket - with a buoyancy rating of 150N
- First 3D designed lifejacket in a junior design
- Unique bladder with peninsular chin support provides highest level of safety
- Indicator window shows status of the inflator so you always know if it is still safe
- Easy to adjust side waist adjuster
- Crotch strap included
- UML Pro-Sensor automatic operating head
- Australia Standard AS4758.
You must store your jackets in a dry place (hung up) as if stored in moist areas e.g. under boat seats, there is a chance they will inflate due to condensation or the jacket being in constant contact with water.
Jackets should be externally and internally visually inspected periodically for corrosion and damage. If the lifejacket has signs of damage do not use.
Periodically check your lifejacket using the video below.
If the lifejacket has been inflated, the canister has been pierced/damaged, the firing mechanism is expired or the indicator window is showing red, you'll need to rearm your lifejacket.
Check out how to do this below:
Then repack your lifejacket using the video below or the manual provided with your lifejacket.